A Definitive Guide - White Hat SEO Techniques
Globally, 2 trillion searches are made every year on Google. The competition to stay in the top Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) is becoming toughest than ever. That’s where SEO comes into play.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a process of improving a website’s position on search engines like Google, Bing, and so on. Briefly, white hat SEO techniques refer to tactics of optimizing a website as per rules of search engines and making it user-friendly.
Online businesses and organizations worldwide opt for white hat SEO services to improve their website’s visibility, boost traffic and grow.
White hat SEO is solely about tactics, strategies, and processes Google approved. It is solely about website optimization tactics, strategies, and processes that Google approved. The specialists aim to follow search engine guidelines and algorithms instead of trying to outsmart them.
Ever wondered what exactly white hat SEO techniques are? or Why White Hat SEO matters? If yes, we’ve got the answers you are looking for. So, let’s get started!
In this article, we’ll cover the following:
What are white hat SEO techniques?
As said earlier, white hat SEO techniques are ethical strategies focused on enhancing user experience. Google has declared “Quality guidelines” for webmasters so that they thoroughly optimize their websites for the target audience and get better visibility. Besides, Google also releases algorithm updates to filter search results to make them helpful for users.
White hat SEO techniques work following Google’s algorithm and are essential for the success of an SEO campaign. The most important techniques white hat SEO experts use include:
- Use of relevant and descriptive keywords
- In-depth keyword analysis and keyword research
- Keyword-rich and relevant meta tags
- High-quality backlinks from relevant websites
- Use of appropriate link building practices that include valuable and user-centric content
- Well-optimized, faster, and mobile-friendly web pages
- Fast page loading times and responsiveness
- Well-structured and easy to navigate for users
Is white-hat SEO always the best choice?
White hat SEO techniques make a website easily accessible and valuable for users and search engines, resulting in higher ranking and high traffic. Following white hat SEO improve and maintains the website’s visibility and high authority for a longer period.
On the other hand, black hat SEO or improper website optimization sustain for a limited period and even result in penalties. White hat SEO requires ethical optimization techniques, strategies, and patience to deliver expected results. White hat SEO is definitely the best option for webmasters to get their website ranked on the top pages of search results without risks of temporary or lifetime penalty.
4 Ways to optimize your site with White Hat SEO
Now you are well aware that implementing white hat SEO allows Google to get maximum information about your website and quickly index it to its database. Furthermore, white hat SEO helps to make your site appear on the top page of search results..
But what are the most effective ways to optimize white hat SEO in your website? Let’s find out!
- Create high-quality and SEO-friendly content for the website to help visitors find the required information easily. Focus on using relevant keywords to use on each page of your website. Write keyword-rich meta tags to help search engines and users find and utilize them.
- Optimize your website speed and ensure it works faster on handheld devices. Add and optimize images and other media.
- Add and verify sitemaps and robots.txt file in the Google search console to allow Google’s bots to crawl your website systematically.
- Get backlinks from related sites with high authority for better organic ranking, fast indexing, and referral traffic.
What do White Hat SEO services include?
SEO specialists keep with the latest guidelines and techniques of white hat SEO. Thus, site owners require their assistance to successfully implement white SEO to improve ranking and traffic. Professional digital marketing companies offer white hat SEO services that include:
- Competitor Analysis
- On-site SEO audit & implementation
- Keyword research
- Content audit
- On-page audit & implementation
- White Hat Link Building Practice
- Guest Blogging
- Local Citations
On the whole, white hat SEO techniques are all about improving a website’s ranking on searching but without violating Google-approved guidelines. On the other, black hat SEO includes unethical techniques that can lead your website to disappear from the search results.
Thus, white hat SEO techniques are strongly recommended to site owners and SEO professionals. Do you also want to improve your site’s visibility in Google? Achieve a higher ranking in Google SERPs with our white hat SEO services. MoreYeahs has a professional SEO team and industry-leading competence in executing white hat SEO to help businesses succeed online.