Requirements -Technical Skills:
- Python, SQL, Node.js, IOT, Spark, Machine Learning, MongoDB, NLP, Blockchain, PowerBI, Chrome Extension, Selenium Automation and Web Scrapping, D365 CRM Custom Control Development, AZure DevOps(CI/CD), GitHub
- Experience in Creating Solution Architecture For ETL(Extract Transform and Load) Data Pipelines Business Requirements.
- Experience in Data Engineering with SQL For updating and maintaining Million Records Tables in Warehouse When updated By DataPipelines
- Strong knowledge of Data Engineering With a Range of Microsoft Product Using Azure DataFactory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Warehouse, Logic Apps, Function Apps, PowerBI, Azure KeyVaults, Azure DevOps CI/Cd Integration, OneDrive Migration Via Graph API.
- Have Grasp on Agile Methodology Also SFPC Certified (Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate)
- Excellent in Analyzing and gathering requirement and Working on multiple projects and Researching and providing Solutions for those Projects
- Hands-on experience with Building Machine Learning Model For Natural Language Processing on Bank Statements (Certified in Machine Learning By Stanford University Online Course Through Coursera Scholarship)
- Experience In Research and Providing Problem Solving solutions with those Research As part of company in house Research worked and Developed on Research Area of Blockchain, OCR for Fintech,Chatbots.
- Have Knowledge of Understanding Raw Requirements Building Client Understandable Use-case and Diving those Use Case in Sprint/Milestone
Good to have –
- Good Technical Blog writing Skills
- Very Good In Creating Minutes of Meeting.
- Have Experience in Dealing with Clients For Pre-sales and Demo of the Developed Products
Salary: Depends on Expertise
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software -Big Data Engineer