Please find the below JD for the Principal Android Architect
Deep understanding of Android ecosystem, and should have hands-on experience in Developing and Unit Testing using Kotlin and Java
· Should have architected/designed mobile apps integrated with one or more Enterprise systems/backend like MySQL, eCommerce systems, payment gateway, etc., as well as cloud-based middleware , databases and web services
· Should have the ability to debug and fix critical, production issues, and should be able to assist the team during critical situations
· Good knowledge of the Architecture and Design patterns like MVVM, MVP /MVC, VIPER, Clean, etc.
· Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
· Understand business needs and arrive at an optimal solution that addresses the current requirements and potential future enhancements
· Ability to evaluate the current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability
· Experienced in planning, estimation, code reviews, and effective client interaction skills
· Experienced in Architecture, Solution Design, Technical consulting and client presentations, Point of view creation, etc.
· Familiarity with the Android Design, Material Design Guidelines is a must
· Should be able to work closely with the team, and ensure the overall productivity of the team in delivering the high-quality output as per the schedule
· Ability to mentor team leads for good design, and ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Experienced in Agile, iterative, and parallel the development model is desirable
· Optional: Experience in DevOps, Code Review/Analyzer tools like Jenkins, Lint, etc.
Experience – Min. 6 years
· Must have:
· Should have at least 2 years’ experience as an Architect Role
· Should have worked on a video calling app