An ERP system can provide your business a significant boost and competitive advantage. Organizations in construction, healthcare, hospitality can efficiently monitor manufacturing and distribution processes. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is critical for an organization to execute business operations in a centralized and integrated system. ERP systems use a single database to store all the data so that all departments can analyze and use the same data efficiently.
It’s suitable for medium to large organizations that need to enhance finances and inventory. If you’re wondering what is dynamics 365 finance and operations and how it can automate your business processes, here is everything you should know.
Microsoft offers various solutions to help businesses manage inventory, production, monitor and maintain business operation and grow exponentially. Released as Microsoft Dynamics AX in 2016, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is one such solution that helps businesses manage sales, project management, manufacturing, customer relation, etc. The enterprise edition of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is a widely used cloud-based ERP solution. D365 for finance and operations comes with built-in intelligent features and out-of-the-box functionality. It’s easy to integrate with Microsoft office 365 and a CRM app that lets users work efficiently and undertake any level of complexity.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Capabilities
D365 for Finance and Operations has advanced capabilities that help organizations streamline operations throughout all departments and manage finances and inventory.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations allows businesses to develop a unified platform to manage numerous processes. The solution empowers warehouse management and ensures consistent and timely delivery of products.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a cloud-first solution. However, It’s not limited to Cloud and also works smoothly on-premise.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 FNO is an excellent ERP application equipped with modern machine learning that advances financial management and improves cash flow. Businesses can improve finance management with its predictive recommendations and proactive guidance and increase profits.
- Users can effortlessly analyze system performance and usage to detect issues and accelerate business processes through D365 for Finance and Operation. It provides end-to-end app management and has an intuitive, browser-based user interface that allows users to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials integrates logistics covering various sites to diminish operational costs. Also, the program utilizes automated procure-to-pay and order-to-cash methods which streamlines processes.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for FNO is a highly customizable platform that has visual editors and flexible tools. The program is easy to customize to suit your constantly changing business needs.
How to Deploy Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Businesses and organizations can deploy D365 for Finance and operations at their convenience. D365 for FNO can be deployed on-premise or Microsoft-managed cloud and cloud edge.
Microsoft licenses Dynamics 365 FNO as two different applications﹘ Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.Dynamics 365 Finance incorporates financials, and accounting, project management, and budgeting for large global companies. On the other hand, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management comprises manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, and engineering.
If you’re interested in discovering more about Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or need expert assistance to choose the best Microsoft ERP solutions, reach out to us now. Our certified consultants and developers will answer your queries and provide the required solutions.