What is Dynamics 365 Business Central?3 MIN READ
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cutting-edge ERP and Accounting solution built specifically for SMBs. Dynamics 365 Business Central was released on April 2nd. 2018 which was the Spring 2018 release. It served a large number of customers worldwide with its extended functionalities and capabilities. Business Central is suitable to deploy on on-prime, public cloud, and private cloud systems.
There is a misconception that Dynamics NAV, Navision, and Dynamics 365 Business Central are different products. However, they are the same product— Dynamics Nav’s new name is Dynamics 365 Business Central, and Dynamics Nav was originally Navision.
Considering that we’ve completely answered to what Dynamics 365 Business Central? Let take a look at what features D365 Business Central offers.
Considering that we’ve completely answered to what Dynamics 365 Business Central? Let take a look at what features D365 Business Central offers:
Features and Functionality
Dynamics 365 Business Central is equipped with loads of features to streamline and automate business operations and drive customer engagement. It’s an end-to-end solution that covers sales, finances, operations, and customer services. Businesses that rely on entry-level solutions for accounting and legacy ERP solutions can easily upgrade to Business Central.
Dynamics 365 Business Central allows users to integrate it with Office 365 and other Microsoft cloud services. Although businesses nowadays opt for dynamics 365 for sales, effective financial management, and better customer service, it offers a lot more than that. Let’s discover some other features of Dynamics 365.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central improves financial management and allows you to track business performance in real-time. Businessowners can safely share data with the account to efficiently control budgets and returns.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central facilitates instant reporting and accurate analytics for financial management. Users can centralize data across sales, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and customer interactions to get better visibility to business growth.
- Its real-time data, predictive analytics, and connect processes help business owners make calculated and informed decisions.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central’s order processing works like a charm. Its updated inventory levels and automated workflows enable users to monitor and manage order processing.
- You can implement approvals in Dynamics 365 to reduce fraudulent purchases and update a posted bill in your financial management system.
- The sales process has become faster with Dynamics 365 Business Central’s features. D365 users can connect salesforce marketing together to speed up the quote-to-cash process.
- Respond immediately to sales-related inquiries, manage multiple ship-to and bill-too addresses per client, including addresses for invoicing and direct shipment.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central makes warehouse management simple through unifying organizational information, automating operations, connecting workflows and processes. Besides that, it enhances inventory management and helps managers monitor business performance, profitability, and leverage improvement opportunities.
- With Dynamics 365 Business Central, users can efficiently perform project & resource management to gather essential data to manage budget and measure growth.
- Apart from the aforementioned features, Dynamics 365 Business Central provides effective contract management, streamlines the production process.
What Sets Business Central Apart?
Dynamics 365 Business Central offers better flexibility of use compared to its alternatives. Organizations can customize it as per their needs. Business Central is one step ahead as it offers low code development options, allowing users to choose suitable modules as per their business needs.
How to Implement Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Small to medium-sized businesses that need to manage their ERP and accounting can leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. However, it is essential to consult Microsoft certified professionals for your business’s smooth transition to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
If you are also looking for an assistant to implement Dynamics 365 Business Central to your business, feel free to reach out to us and connect with our dynamics 365 business central specialists at MoreYeahs. We do not just integrate the product into your business but also ensure you get the maximum benefit from your investment in Dynamics 365 Business Central.